Thursday, May 28, 2020

In New York City or most places in California if you don't wear a mask you cannot enter ANY business

But, in some states in the South if you wear a mask and go into any store you will be thrown out. So, this is just how crazy it gets state by state right now.

When I was in Santa Barbara I had to wait about 15 minutes to go into Whole Foods store there and I wore a mask and so did everyone else. However, sometimes I find it hard to get enough oxygen wearing a mask at 72 so I pull the mask down to expose my nose to get a little more oxygen while still covering my mouth. I notice many others periodically doing this too. IF you see this they are having trouble getting enough oxygen too maybe through the mask. Don't freak out about this because if you yell at them they might pass out from not enough oxygen and from being startled.

For example, in Oregon it was illegal most places to put your own gas in your car or truck at gas stations. So, what happens now?

Well. The problem became the workers didn't want to be infected with coronavirus by the drivers and the drivers didn't want to be infected by the gas station attendants. So, the gas station attendants all over Oregon all lost their jobs as a direct result.

So, if you want to buy gas in Oregon now you have to put it in yourself.

In California I buy gas as infrequently as possible (in other words if I'm not at a 1/4 tank I don't usually buy gas unless traveling long distance. And even then I wear nitrile rubber gloves to make the transaction and put in the gas for safety. So,  then after one use I throw the gloves away at the gas station usually. However, many places are sold out of these types of gloves. So, when I drove back North from Santa Barbara I used Lysol wipes instead as a precaution.

No comments: