Saturday, May 30, 2020

Whatever you Think you Become

There are physical bodies and then there is consciousness. They are not the same thing at all.

As Souls we live in physical bodies but our bodies are more like Cars or Trucks we drive in more than anything else.

Understanding this is important if you are brave enough to attempt Soul Travel.

I prayed for the ability to Soul Travel starting around age 3 to 5 years of age after the Angels came and saved my life from Whooping cough. I wanted forever after that to travel with them and to be with them and to do what they did. So, around 20 years of age Archangel Gabriel granted my wish to soul travel because otherwise I told him when I looked into the future I wasn't going to physically survive my 20s.

So, he lessened the impact of everything difficult I was going to have to experience in my 20s by giving me the ability to travel outside of my body in all sorts of ways to lessen the impact of what I was going to face in my 20s.

By my 30s I was very happily married and raising my children from age 32 to age 37 when my father died. Then I had a difficult time making and surviving until 50 when I almost died of a heart virus from fall of 1998 until then end of may 1999.

But, since I have been 50 and recovered I have been grateful for every day and moment of life that God has shared with me so far. So, I'm very grateful to be alive still now at 72.

So, the point here is that if you are brave enough to soul travel through bi-location and if you have enough compassion for yourself and all life in the universe you will be allowed to survive doing this.

Otherwise, you will die trying to do this.

So, motivation is everything. Compassion for yourself and all life forms in the universe is everything.

Without compassion and proper motivation you will die trying to soul travel.

By God's Grace

No comments: