Friday, September 25, 2020

I don't plan to get a coronavirus vaccine for 6 months to a year after it is released. Why?

 

When you politicize things like Trump does, people die needlessly like the 200,000 that already died because of his incompetence as president. or if you include non-tested coronavirus deaths approximately 600,000 Americans have died of Coronavirus because of Trump now.

So, because of this I will wait about a year likely just like I waited a year before I got a Shingles vaccine. Older people tend to get shingles if they have ever had chicken pox as a young person. So, since I know two people who suffered with Shingles I wanted to get the vaccine. However, I waited until I heard that it was safe and people weren't dying or having problems because they got that vaccine. The same thing is true with the coronavirus vaccine. Waiting will allow you not to get something like:

Guillain-Barre (gee-YAH-buh-RAY) syndrome is a rare disorder in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves. Weakness and tingling in your extremities are usually the first symptoms. These sensations can quickly spread, eventually paralyzing your whole body.

Which people got from the 1976 Flu shot. This disease didn't even exist before the 1976 flu Shot.

No comments: