I mentioned before I think that I couldn't see the Sierras once traveling up interstate 5 from Santa Nella where I first got on Interstate 5 today all the way to Mt. Shasta. IN fact, I couldn't even see Mt. Shasta at all (which is unusual unless there is a rain or snow storm) until I was right in front of the Lake Street Exit which is the main exit from Interstate 5 into Mt. Shasta which is very unusual. And even then I wasn't sure what I was looking at and likely would have had to stop and get out of the truck to make sure I actually was looking at Mt. Shasta through the heavy smoke.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- real world physics context for a tsunami: A tsunami usually travels at the speed of a jet Airliner or therabouts
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment