Sunday, September 27, 2020

IF you believe in Reincarnation:

 Kindness towards all beings in the past, present and future becomes even more important.

When I meet new people I'm always looking for what my karma is with this person. Is this a long lost relative or friend or what? Is this a son or a daughter or mother or father or friend? What has been my relationship to this person in past lifetimes, this present lifetime or experiences I have already shared with them in future lifetimes?

Since we are all souls time has no meaning and we have already experienced everything in time and space past, present and future. And when I almost died for 8 months in 1998 and 1999 I was able to see how we are souls and we can remember not only our past lives but also our future lives because our souls don't naturally live in time and space. We ONLY exist in time and space while wearing a human or other type of body on any planet or dimension we live in. Maybe it's useful to say that Earth is a dimension and so is heaven. So, we live in Earth types of realms and in heaven types of realms ongoing as souls.

By God's Grace

No comments: