Saturday, September 26, 2020

unfortunately, Traumatized people and people with PTSD and mental problems likely will be the first to die of Coronavirus

 Why is this?

It's because only the most mentally and emotionally disciplined people are going to survive all this.

For me, this is nothing compared to almost dying the last 2 years before I got my pacemaker put in. The last 2 years trying to stay alive until I could get a pacemaker put in were really tough and my angels worked overtime to try to explain to me that what appeared to me to be my imminent death was only a temporary thing I was dealing with.

Surviving Coronavirus is for adults and for children who are children and adults who are children who are listening to people who can help them stay alive.

If you listen to Trump at all you might not make it through these times.

This is a given at this point.

Trump is a fractured fairy tale that kills everyone eventually and is disloyal to everyone including himself.

Watching Trump for me is sort of like watching a man on a street corner yell and be paranoid just before he runs out in front of a car and dies because he is high on drugs. To me, there is no difference between Trump and this.

No comments: