Wednesday, December 9, 2020

If you live to be 100: Part 2

It has been many years now since the 1970s when Saint Germain first shared all this with me.

And it has occurred to me that this is now true: Because of ongoing medical advances around the world: for all of us here on earth.

So, maybe I should repeat this with you knowing this might also be true for you as well:

If you live to be 100 you will see 500

If you live to be 500 you will see 1000

If you live to be 1000 you will see 5000

If you live to be 5000 you will see 10,000

The point is that preparing for this eventuality allows it to happen.

And what is the main preparation?

Good diet and good exercise and good consciousness.

In other words it's just like preparing for college.

You have to prepare for this in order for it to happen.

I have been preparing for this since I was a teenager

because I realized I might have to live a very long time

because this is what God Wanted.

So, if you feel that you are called by God to live on for his purposes

There likely is no real limit to how long you might live here on earth or beyond.

By God's Grace

 

No comments: