I saw this cover as I received it in the mail today and it made me laugh. I really needed that laugh today because the cover is true. This is the worst year for earth in my life time which began around 1950 just after World War II. But, maybe World War II was worse because at least now it's older people dying who have lived at least 1/2 to 3/4 of their natural lives that are dying. Then it was mostly young men between 16 or 17 and 25.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment