Monday, December 14, 2020

What does a person need to Survive the Coronavirus?

A Person needs to UNDERSTAND THEMSELVES. 

What I mean by this is many people have self destructive tendencies and the coronavirus will often take these self destructive tendencies and create a fatality with these self destructive tendencies.

If you understand yourself more fully you can compensate for your self destructive tendencies and stay alive. If not, you might be dead soon from coronavirus.

So, understanding yourself might be the single most important factor in staying alive through all of this.

Understanding yourself you understand your needs and wants and what you actually need to survive.

If you understand yourself by understanding what is really important to your survival you will tend to survive more than people who haven't taken the time to understand themselves and their needs better.

This appears to be a given during these times worldwide.

So, the people who will tend to survive this will be more well rounded and more self aware in general. The people who won't survive this will tend to be running away from understanding themselves because they are afraid of who they are and afraid of themselves. And possibly they are also afraid of the world around them too.

If you understand yourself first then you begin to understand the world around yourself better as time goes on as well.

But, if you don't start by understanding yourself then you can be vulnerable to death in all sorts of ways both known and unknown.

I was forced by whooping cough and by Blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy to understand myself very young because death almost got me first at 2 and then from 10 to 15 years of age. In understanding myself I realized I was going to die without God's help.

So, I asked God to come live in my body with me when I was around age 15. When God came into my body to live with me here on earth my physical appearance changed and girls started falling in love with me. At first I was confused by this until I realized they were falling in love with God who lived with me inside my body. By the time I was 16 I realized this was God's plan so I had to accept all this. 

But, it took me to age 30 to fully accept the full training that God gave me and what he wanted me to do here on earth for him. I'm still learning how to serve God here at age 72 now.

The angels told me that I needed to live on earth here as long as possible to do God's work. And so I am.

by God's Grace 

No comments: