Tuesday, December 1, 2020

When did I first think of Soul Traveling?

I was 2 years old and it was 1950 likely around Christmas and I was dying of Whooping cough because my parents didn't believe in vaccines. So, I hadn't had a vaccine to prevent whooping cough even though they were available.

However, it appears God wanted me to live anyway so I was visited by a group of Archangels led by Archangel Michael. The came in a huge ball of white light that filled the whole room my grandmother and I were in at the time. She was sitting in a stuffed rocker of the 1940s that was common then and holding me in her lap while she sang: "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!"

Then the room filled with white light and the Archangels came and changed my life forever!

The smiled at me and conveyed that they were there to help me and that I was one of them. This was my experience as a 2 year old. They didn't speak to me. Instead they Thought and felt at me and I understood somehow what they were trying to make me understand.

I wanted to go with them when they left but they left a part of them with me so that I wouldn't die.

By the time I was 4 to 5 years old I began to pray that I could travel with them. I didn't have a name for it like I do now which is "Soul Travel with the angels". But still, I prayed to travel with them and when I was about 20 years old Archangel Gabriel returned to me.

I had tried that night at around 20 to go up on my father's tool shed in the desert because I had looked forward into time through my 20s and realized I couldn't survive what was coming. So, when he came it was another time when I couldn't survive just like when I had had whooping cough so I was in crisis.

So, I was up on top of my father's tool shed in the summer looking up at the Milky Way Galaxy in the dark and sleeping between two skylights so I wouldn't roll off the roof in the night. I astral projected my soul up out of my body to die. Archangel Gabriel caught up to me about 100,000 feet up and told me to get back into my body. I told him that I couldn't survive my 20s because I had looked forward through time and had seen this.

He agreed with me and was thoughtful for a moment and then he said, "We will give you the ability to soul travel like you have prayed for all these years. God needs you to fulfill your promise to him to live a very long life. So, your body will now become only a reference point and you will travel the universe so you won't need to die in your 20s.

I was very despondent because I knew I would have to face terrible things in my 20s but I also knew I had to fulfill God's plan for me as well and that I couldn't betray what I had told God I would do in this lifetime. So, I honored God and Archangel Gabriel's wishes and I stayed alive.

It was very very difficult to stay alive for me until I was 26 when my son was born and I got married. After that, I knew I had to stay alive no matter what for him to raise him right. So, I stopped taking the physical risks I had taken before like Rock Climbing. But, I still kept flying gliders, riding motorcycles across the desert and driving cars fast and skiing and doing interesting things while traveling the world.

But, I stayed alive to fulfill God's plan for me no matter what happened in my life somehow.

But, I always knew I had angelic help from the time I was 2 years old even though it got pretty scary growing up some times.

But, I lived on to fulfill God's plan for me in this lifetime.

By God's Grace 

No comments: