Tuesday, August 31, 2021

I HAVE TWO OTHER WEBSITES: ONE IS dragonofcompassion.com and the other is called: The spiritual Path here at blogger.com

The problem with my intuitivefred888 site is that I put so many articles here that it's hard to find what you actually want to read by the next week. However, I have Chapter 1 of "How did we get here?" at the Spiritual path at this address where you can more easily find it. I started this site a few years ago but found that writing for it didn't flow like I thought it would. So, I'm thinking it could also be an archive place where people can find some of my longer writings at because not everything I write is at dragonofcompasion.com that is longer. For example, "How did we get here?" isn't at dragonofcompassion.com and Chapters 12 through 18 of "Memories" is not at dragonofcompassion.com either. So, if I am careful you will be able to find newer things I have written at "The Spiritual Path" which is a blogger.com site like intutivefred888.

 https://thespiritualpath888.blogspot.com/2021/06/how-did-we-get-to-here-chapter-1.html

Here is a URL for Chapters 12 through 18 of "Memories" which is a continuation of what I wrote starting in 1980 regarding Arcane who was born about 1 million years into the future of now. His ancestors were colonists who left earth within the next 500 years from now and colonized other worlds. When he was born no one knew where earth had gone? Of course he was born 1 million years approximately into the future of now.

https://thespiritualpath888.blogspot.com/2021/01/if-you-havent-read-chapters-12-through.html

I was realizing that if I put things there that are not at dragonofcompassion.com that I want to be more available to my readers once a month they could more easily find these writings when they want to read them.

No comments: