Sunday, August 29, 2021

I just found out that sometimes word buttons won't work here at this site

At least this is my experience today. I experienced that when one article was displayed that none of my word buttons worked to the right of the page at least.  This is unfortunate for less experienced readers who might not seek workarounds to this problem. I have never before seen all the word buttons to the right not work before. It is common often that maybe the top 5 or 10 might not work when a specific article is displayed though. My work around usually has been to go down around 10 articles or so so the page reloads and then often all the word buttons on the page work then.

I'm thinking part of it is about compatibility issues when you are using an auto encoder like they have here at blogspot where I publish through. Auto-encoders are wonderful in that they save time in that they take about 1/10th the time or less to accomplish the same thing. However, the disadvantage when you are quoting things like I often do that there might be compatibility issues regarding how someone programmed their page when it is quoted and placed into another format with an auto encoder.

Note: An auto encoder could be thought of as AI that automatically programs things in HTML. This might be the most useful way to view auto-encoders in general. (AI meaning Artificial intelligence),

However, often when I load more articles this problem stops so I'm hoping you are finding that the word buttons (links) are working for you enough. Thanks. 

No comments: