Tuesday, August 31, 2021

If you are born gifted:

No matter who you are you likely are gifted in some ways. You might never even fully discover your gifts unless some difficult experience shows you what you can actually do either.

So, difficult situations tend to show people what their gifts are.

For me, I thought I was just like everyone else when I was around 2 years old but by the time I was 5 years old I realized I was much more intelligent and much more serious (because I had whooping cough at age 2) than the average child. I was born around 1950 by the way. So, being gifted mostly wasn't something you wanted to talk about much if you knew what was good for you. Women and children often were not treated very well back then by almost anyone.

Because of this this created a lot of compassion not only for myself from not dying of whooping cough but compassion for other children as well and compassion for all girls and women in general because none of us were treated that well.

But, as a white male it's true there were things that I was sort of like a White Prince of my family as the only child and only boy. My mother had been one of three girls in her family with no boys so she really sort of worshipped me and her mother also helped take care of me growing up. So, it was sort of like being Prince Fred in Some ways. My father's name was also Fred by the way so they called me Freddie to tell us apart. 

What I thought was normal was for me to hear people's thoughts. I wondered why adults didn't always say what they were thinking. It took me until I was 15 to realize that if people said what they thought exactly all the time we all might be dead instead of alive.

So, the logic of "Being Polite" really struck home for me when I more fully realized this.

So, when I see or meet someone often I know what they are really thinking but I only physically respond and react to what they actually are saying to me because that is the polite thing to do.

The only exception to this is I always knew when girls liked me and so I knew when to pursue some girls and not others when I was 15 years old from then on.

So, knowing what people are thinking often will keep you alive and unbloodied because you don't have to respond to what people are actually thinking, you only need to respond to what they are saying or doing instead.

Knowing what people's intentions and actions likely will be is a life saver any way you look at it.

But, then, some people are just crazy or insane and it's best to avoid this type of person all together because often they are dangerous, especially in the 1950s and 1960s when abortion wasn't legal yet and many people had been tortured when their parents had been forced to have them even if the parents were 12 to 15 years old at the time. So, I met many tortured people who were messed up by their too young parents. And sometimes I barely survived these kinds of persons especially if they were older and bigger than me in the 1950s especially before I was 12 years old.

At age 12 I grew from 5 foot 2 to 5 foot 10 within about 8 months time so after that I was an adult size and I had a much easier time of it because people often treated me as some kind of adult because I was as big as them or bigger ever after. By age 21 I was 6 foot 4 and 1/2 inches tall and people couldn't help but notice me because when you are tall you really often stand out in any crowd. And on top of this I was well built and buff and handsome as well which can be both good and bad in many different ways in life.

It's good that people give you a lot of attention but it's bad in that you might not be able to live up to everyone's expectations of you because after all you are just another human being in the end.

So, if people's fantasies about you are too extreme there really isn't anything you can do about that. You just have to be real with them and yourself and move on usually.

So, I had to deal with a lot of girls and women worshipping me which usually isn't very healthy on many different levels in my life especially after I was 15 years old and well over 6 feet tall already.

So, I tried to help everyone I knew or met to the best of my ability because my parents had been Mystical Christian ministers and had taught me how to counsel people. So, I helped especially a lot of girls solve their problems in life and they often were very grateful to me for that.

Because I was always extremely intelligent like my Father and extremely intuitive like my Mother. So, I have always been able to help people all through my life because of this counseling skill and others.

No comments: