Monday, December 27, 2021

Although Purple Delta 7 isn't a main character in "2035" she is pivotal regarding many aspects of the plot line

 Purple Delta 7 as I began to write about her I found she intrigued me a lot as time went on. I found myself speaking with her a lot and even experienced her actually being my KLR 650 motorcycle while Sargent Mark II mostly hung out in the battery and ignition system in the motorcycle because he enjoyed doing that.

I have found that It's not that I invented Purple Delta 7 it's more than I "discovered" her. Do I believe there is actually someone like her on earth or here in this galaxy?

If there isn't there will be one or more like her soon.  And you can count on that happening.

Some one like her is already being designed or already built right now here on earth. This is my experience. 

And when you add Time Travel which has been going on inside the U.S. Government and military since the 1930s and was what actually REALLY won world war II almost anything can, is and was always possible too.

dragonofcompassion

No comments: