Friday, December 3, 2021

Writing as Therapy

My first breakthrough occurred that actually saved my life in the Palomar College Library around 1970 or 1971 there in San Marcos, California. If this was 1970 I would have been 22 years old that year. I was having too many conflicts in my life to continue to stay alive in a body here on earth I realized. So, suicide seemed logical at the time. However, then I discovered Psychology Today Magazine. This was a revelation for me because neither of my parents had been to college and neither had ever studied psychology at all in their lives outside of the Pop TV psychology available in the 1950s and 1960s. 

So, discovering the basics of psychology saved my young life at that time. For several years I was interested in saving other people's lives too from what I learned that day in that Palomar College Library so I was trained as a Suicide Counselor which also helped me a lot and I volunteered for "Operation Share" which was becoming a volunteer tutor for children as well through the college then.

So, for several years I studied to become a psychologist so I could help other people in addition to myself especially regarding "Reparenting oneself".

The problem is parents often have issues from their own childhoods and then they project their problems on their children (unknowingly) and this causes problems for their children because the children likely are having completely different problems than their parents did as children and so all this just gets more and more confused generation after generation.

So, I found the answer to this is called "Self Parenting". Most people aren't mature enough to attempt this until they get into their early to late 20s. I attempted this in my early 20s and I succeeded and didn't off myself as a result of my successes.

By 1980 I was married for the 2nd time and had been raising my son from my 1st marriage for a couple of years until I met and married my 2nd wife in March of 1980. 

I began to write what I believed then was a form of mystical Therapeutic Science Fiction in order to better heal myself through self parenting to heal myself of my childhood and young adult trauamas.

I succeeded in this as well.

However, then in 1998 I got a heart virus at age 50 and was forced to retire early to stay alive. At this point I began to realize that a human soul is not at all what most people think it actually is.

It is a completely timeless being and to say that BEING is the primary thing a soul does is true.

Because it doesn't naturally live in Time and space UNLESS it is clothed with a body.

Then around this time 1998 and 1999 I realized I was remembering past lives of the past present and future that my soul had lived in this galaxy and others. This changed everything in how it affected me.

This also meant that I likely was dealing with traumas I had experienced for millions or even billions of years in countless incarnations on earth and other planets and places in this galaxy and others.

So, since I was processing past, present and future traumas it made more sense what I was actually dealing with and that my present traumas were actually a part of dealing with traumas millions and billions of years into the past, present and future.

For me, this changed how I saw everything from then on.

By God's Grace 

No comments: