Friday, December 3, 2021

Watching people die as a child in my church who wouldn't go to doctors is what made me someone who is interested in God's Grace

 What I mean by this is watching people die because they wouldn't go to doctors in the 1950s was horrific for a scientific mind like I have always had. I was always sort of: "Why did you die? You didn't need to!"

Even losing my Father when he didn't have to die because he wouldn't have his prostate removed when he was diagnosed with prostate Cancer in 1980 was horrific for me. But, instead he died of cancer in 1985. 

I also had to watch one of my best friends from church die in 2006 when he didn't have to at around age 62 too because he refused to have open heart surgery to save his own life.

However, it's a free world and people have religious beliefs and then they live or die with those choices and who am I to interfere with all this?

People are going to do whatever going to do.

It's sort of like people being in denial of Covid and dying at a rate of about 10,000 a week between now and April here in the U.S. as an ongoing event.

They don't need to be dying at 10,000 a week but they are.

And we all have to live with this.

probably 80% or 90% wouldn't have died if they were vaccinated.

So, if everyone was vaccinated we could drop the deaths to lower than about 1000 a week from 10,000 a week which is what it is likely going to be (or more) between now and April here in the U.S.

No comments: