Sunday, July 31, 2022

My wife was trying to remember the name of Sylvia Brown who was a psychic you often saw on TV from the 1950s on to 2013 when she passed on

 I tried to find her name (since neither of us could remember it) by typing in to Google Search (Nancy Reagan's psychic. But, that brought up someone I had never heard of before named Joan Quigley who was an Astrologer who predicted Ronald Reagan getting shot and how to prevent him dying which happened. However, it is also true that Reagan eventually died of Alzheimers or senile dementia and Nancy Reagan basically was (President behind the scenes as Ronald Reagan declined in mental health towards his eventual passing.)

Because I let a friend stay at my apartment in the 1970s near San Diego while he was taking a Max Heindel Course in Astrology in Oceanside California nearby then he did for free a Star chart for me around 1971? then. 

I found this astrological chart very helpful as it spoke of how I would be successful in business in my 40s but the real wealth in my life would come from the women in my life. I found this very helpful in navigating my life.

Because in my 40s I prayed to become a Custodian of God's wealth and this happened which was really amazing but I have always had this kind of relationship with God where if I earnestly asked for something he would give it to me.

However, as a young man I found this kind of terrifying because when he gave what he gave to me all aspects of my life (where I lived, where I worked and relationships) would always change and often I would be traumatized by these changes. So, I stopped asking God for these things mostly until I was experiencing some kind of emergency in my life. 

I found that only really asking for serious things from God in emergencies lessened the traumatic results for me this way. However, whenever I have earnestly prayed for something God Always delivered but then everything in my life would also change. So, I knew when I asked for something in my life from God that everything was going to automatically change in extreme ways.

By God's Grace

No comments: