Saturday, July 30, 2022

If you want to think of "The Alien War" as fiction that's okay but that doesn't work for me personally

 Why?

I'm a life long precognitive psychic which often means I see the past, present and future even before the future happens or see the past and what really happened even though I was born after whatever event it was.

This in it's own way is a very strange and different ability. Why would or could someone have this ability?

The way I deal with it now is to see this as a gift from God that I was given for God's own purposes. This is how I deal with it now. However, as a child knowing when people were going to die it often caused me to faint with this information, simply because telling someone when they are going to die isn't very useful I realized from my personal point of view. 

For example, telling some people (especially when people were much more likely to be paranoid or fearful) in the 1950s especially just after World War II than now.

But, even now I don't believe telling someone when they are going to die is very useful because they might just have a stroke or a heart attack and die if you gave them this information and they believed it.

For example, I told my wife her mother was going to die within 6 months on Thanksgiving Evening in 1998 in November and even though I was completely right and her mother died in April of 1999 my wife got hysterical and beat my chest with her fists and told me to shut up. But, that still didn't stop her mother dying within 6 months just like I had said. So, was it useful to tell my wife her mother was dying even before the doctors realized it in January of 1999? No. Unfortunately NO. And this is generally true when you tell anyone that they are dying. In this case I never told her mother but only her daughter because I believed if I said something there might be some kind of cure. But, telling my wife only upset my wife and didn't cure her mother. So, I try to only write what I feel might be helpful to mankind now and in the future.

No comments: