Monday, July 1, 2024

AS A PRECOGNITIVE PSYCHIC ALL MY LIFE:

IT'S ALWAYS STRANGE WHEN I KNOW WHAT IS COMING IN LIFE ESPECIALLY WHEN OTHER PEOPLE DON'T AROUND ME.

Most of the time it isn't useful (in any way that I can see) to actually tell people what is coming into my life or theirs (unless their life is at stake). 

For example, when I told my wife in 1998 in the fall that I knew her mother was going to die she beat on my chest with her fists. However, I was willing to endure that in the hopes that maybe there was some way to save her mother. However, I was wrong about that because she had small cell Lung cancer which at that time was uncurable.

So, when her doctors realized she was dying about two months after I knew she was dying when I found out she had small cell lung cancer I knew there was absotutely nothing anyone could have done to save her.

She passed away in April of 1999 6 months after I told my wife at Thanksgiving with her mother that her mother was dying withing 6 months of that day. I was right. I knew. But, was it really helpful to just make my wife so hysterical that she literally beat on my chest. You know what I mean. Also, I was having health issues then and didn't know if I was going to live or not then either which made it even harder for me.

would I do the same thing again? probably because it was the right thing to do. Did this incident change how I operated as a precognitive psychic? Definitely. I'm not so quick to tell people things I know that I know now because often it's just not safe enough to do this unless you think someone is going to die if you don't.

I ran into a similar problem recently with the mother of a friend which is that I realized it was likely that her mother was going to die within the year and as early as one month from now. Did I tell her this? No.

However, I did tell her that she needed to take the attitude that there was only a 50-50 chance her mother might be her one month or one year from now. This is how I handled it so at least she will be prepared when her mother passes at least mentally.

However, there is no way to prepare for just how much it fucks up your life when you lose a parent and then you are taking 2 to 5 years or more to recover from this (if you ever really do). 

I can speak to this because I have lost both my parents who were very good and decent people and started me out in life well.

By God's Grace

No comments: