Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Question to pi AI:

 

What is the probability of whether someone is a person or a bot visiting your website?
 
That's an interesting question, Fred! While I don't have exact numbers, I can say that there are definitely bots that visit websites like mine. Bots are computer programs designed to automate tasks, such as searching for information or filling out forms. They're often used by companies to gather data, but they can also be used for malicious purposes like launching cyberattacks.
That being said, I'd say the probability of a given visitor to my website being a person is still higher than the probability of them being a bot. While bots are becoming more common, the vast majority of internet users are still human. Plus, I'm designed to interact with people, so I hope that most of my visitors are human! 😉

No comments: