Thursday, October 17, 2024

I have always known what I had to do to survive all the things in my life

 I guess you might call me a "Consumate Survivor" which makes sense because my father's ancestors were colonizing this country, America, since about 1725 when they came to Philadelphia from Switzerland through London where they took a ship here to the U.S. then and up the river on the ship to Philadelphia.

So, when I had that UFO Experience on Mt. Shasta I was able to ask the beings present if I could forget most of what I had experienced that day because I wanted to be stable enough to raise my son right.

So, I guess the right way to think of someone who is a survivor along with their ancestors is "Presence of Mind". In other words if you are not in a place where you can psychologically survive whatever you encounter then you won't.

So, the presence of mind for me to tell them I didn't want to remember most of what they shared with me allowed me to be stable enough to raise my son to adulthood. My son was a baby then in 1974 and now he is 50 years old with a wife and family of his own.

However, I'm not sure this could have been this way if I remembered everything that day from 1974 to 2002 when they finally unveiled my memories of all that.

Having the presence of mind where you can actually survive everything that happens to you is necessary to be alive like I am now at age 76 here in 2024.

No comments: