Tuesday, October 8, 2024

I think a lot more people on earth are praying about now

why? Because Global Climate change is changing lives all over the world. Because the Ukraine war is happening. Because the Middle Eastern War looks like it will never end. Because Trump is insane sort of like Hitler. Need I go on?

To view Hurricane Milton as anything other than Global Climate change run amok isn't logical at least at this point.

I suppose you might say that "China or Russia are conducting Weather warfare against the U.S.

But, if that's true the U.S. can easily play this game too with even more disastrous results than we already have.

in the meanwhile global Climate change, and Covid have changed the world so few can recognize it who are my age who grew up in the 1950s. But, I think people born since 1980 also are having the same experience too.

So, praying for a miracle to save mankind and to save democracy might be useful about now.

No comments: