Thursday, October 3, 2024

There are many ways to write:

 For example, I wrote on a paper grocery bag from a health food store the first few pages regarding Arcane in 1980 who had been sent by an enemy into a different time and place than he knew of.

Some people prefer to record like on their Iphones or other smartphones and then have maybe SIRI convert what they write to print.

Other people like to write longhand. Some of the best historic writers wrote in longhand simply because typewriters hadn't been invented yet when they were writers. Some writers like this because they can be more careful in what they say.

It's sort of like writing a letter in longhand you are less likely to say something that is hurtful to another than you might say in texting or an email.

So, writing can take on many forms for people. Also, you don't have to publish what you write online. I find that sometimes I put stuff online at one of my blogs and then within 12 to 24 hours I find it is inappropriate for one reason or another and then delete it completely. So, for me, I write something read it a few times to see how it feels to me to see what is useful to me and to others potentially. It's not that you can be perfect for yourself or for anyone really, it's that I for one want to have my writings only have good effects in my life and for those who read what I write.

Often times we are writing about things that are upsetting like Hurricane Helene. However, we all need to prepare to face similar things in our own areas of earth because of Global Climate changes. And so hiding your head in the sand is the surest way of not surviving a hurricane or a fire or an earthquake or whatever it is even winds over 100 mph that blow down trees and blow out windows around the world.

So, writing can prepare us for the inevitable storms and fires and earthquakes that some of us are going to have to face during my lifetime.

It's better to feel prepared for almost anything than to die of shock or not being prepared when we have to face these things sometimes all alone.

Being prepared for literally anything is one of the hallmarks of our pioneer ancestors who might have come to the U.S. at any time since the 1600s or before. It's how we all survive whatever comes if possible.

No comments: