Monday, September 6, 2010

To all Intuitives and people who care about what happens to humans

I have noticed lately that there is a change on earth. As an intuitive there appears to be a big perceptual change happening within all or most life here on earth. I don't completely understand why this is happening but I'd like to share my theory(s) on why this is happening.

First of all, as an intuitive I have always been what I would call a nature based intuitive. In other words even though I believe in Jesus and would consider myself to be a mystical Christian by the way I was trained from birth, I naturally am empowered by experiences with nature. So, for instance when I watched a movie about Merlin Growing up and him asking the limb to get longer to help someone this also made sense to me as an intuitive. Also, I have always been able to communicate with trees, animals, dolphins, whales, sometimes birds (especially hawks and Eagles and Ospreys) and have a very powerful interface with rivers and oceans and mountains wherever I go on earth.

Also, I am aware what is generally going on inside most people as I pass by either on the road or walking down the street or in people I meet. Sometimes, it is very useful like for instance as useful as being a aware of a drunk or drugged driver on the road with you, you can take protective measures for both yourself and sometimes for others on the road or street or wherever.

This last week or two a very powerful intuitive that I met in my parents church when I was in my teens and who helped save my life during my early 20s was asking me what is going on lately. She is in her 80s and doesn't like what is happening at all.

I tried to explain what is happening and she was very grateful so I thought I might try to explain my experience here for you as well. First of all, among intuitives there appears to be a dividing line somewhere between about 40 and 50 (in the present day) of how they process information. (Also, this isn't just for intuitives this appears to be happening to everyone on earth.)

The dividing line appears to have to do with just how exposed a person has been to electronic media, in specific TV, Computer and electronic games in general. The more time a person spends doing this the more what they see and do and hear affects their dreams both waking and sleeping.

Now, you may not think this matters but it does. It completely changes over time the way a person perceives reality completely. It is as different as a person who lives out in nature and never watches TV, uses a computer or even a phone compared to a person who is permanently wifi-ed and wired up with Google Android, IPhone, IPad, PS3, Oui, etc. etc. What I'm saying is waking and sleeping this is a really big difference in just how different these two types of people perceive reality both waking and sleeping.

However, because of the sheer numbers of personal computer, gamers, part time or all day,  etc. worldwide there are now it is changing the way everyone's subconscious is functioning on earth.
My friend in her 80s now called it a dimentional slip or shift. And we both have noticed that these slips or jerks are starting to put some people in the hospital because it is so severely altering some people's realities.

Though I generally just observe all this going on around me in everyone's subconscious minds and waking and sleeping dreams I don't like it because I prefer a nature based reality. A tech based reality is not necessarily friendly towards living things and living bodies here on earth no matter what species you are. It is not just about playing games it is about changing what human beings are. And what we are turning into is not necessarily desirable to anyone at any level of consciousness.

If people and nature in general are not allowed to have their own nature type of thoughts then we will cease to be human. I think we are presently in the process of ceasing to be human already here on earth. I'm not quite sure what to call what we are becoming as a race but I wouldn't describe it as relating directly to anything humans have been before the last (up 1 million years) of human evolution.

If it were just something we could make a decision about like whether to get into a car or buy a car that would be easy. The problem is it is changing fundamentally how everyone and everything subconsciously and consciously operate.

One way I explained it to my intuitive 80 something friend. I said, "It is like the human race is knawing off it's right leg up to the knee and then building a metal leg and foot to put on it." So from my point of view I would ask first, "Why are we knawing off our foot and lower leg?" And "Why after having done that are we putting a metal one to replace the one we knawed off?"

You hear about animals like raccoons or wolves or coyotes who after having been caught in a trap knawing off their trapped leg in order to be free. Often these animals bleed to death because running on three legs isn't the best even if you survive it without bleeding to death.

So then, is technology a good and useful thing or is it simply another addiction just like, coffee, alcohol, drugs, sex, food, etc. that we have to be careful of if we want to survive? Of course, the answer is "yes" but we generally prefer to see people addicted to technology because at least then they might have a way to earn a living eventually.

So, I guess what I'm saying here is that the Human race might be in trouble and beginning to cease to be human right now. And individually or collectively we have to recognize that this is happening so we at least are choosing this thing if we are and not just falling off a cliff worldwide like human lemmings that won't be human much longer. Will we still be alive? That's up to us being aware what is happening to so many of us that it is changing all of us to a greater or lesser degree.

No comments: