Thursday, September 23, 2010

Truth 9-23-10

My daughter is in high school at a private school. I went to public school and have all the psychological scars to prove it. But recently, I was telling my wife, "If our daughter is working so hard (3 to 4 hours of homework a night) that she loses her love of learning then this private school is just a waste of time."

So even though this particular school is a prep school that is designed to prepare kids if they want to go to Harvard or Stanford or other Good university, I look at the long run of what it takes in life. And after observing life, (at least in the United States where one can get a college education literally at any age) the single most important thing is to not lose your love of learning. Without that, you cannot accomplish much in life. So, even though my daughter loves her school because there are no drug problems, gang problems or people being beat up for getting A's like when I went to public school in the 1950s and 1960s, she still needs to foster her love of learning so she doesn't burn that out. Because one needs that their whole life to have a good and successful life in all ways.

Also, when I write here at my blog since I'm an intuitive I try to sense what kinds of articles to write and what subjects to write on that would be the most helpful to all those who read my blogs worldwide. So, often I will write something that means a great deal to me personally and then I will get the sense that someone or several people who are reading it aren't prepared for what I've written so I will then go to my blog and delete those entries. It's not that those entries were not good useful and helpful but if your audience that day is just going to be confused or put off by what you have written then what is the point other than that it was fun for me to write whatever I have written and I was very entertained by the writing of it.

So, the more esoteric or metaphysical or specialized the article that I'm writing the more likely you might want to save or print out what I have written if it has special meaning for you right then, because often I delete these kinds of articles within 12 to 24 hours depending upon what I sense is the best outcome for everyone. Also, since I am an intuitive I am aware that my readers aren't only in the present but also the future, and whether you believe it or not also in the past because I believe that time travels exists past, present and future. The reason I believe it is the laws of probability. Here is the logical premise that  many educated people now  believe in worldwide paraphrased:

"If it is possible to invent time travel it has already been done in the past, present or future of some galaxy including our own. If it already has been invented in the past, present or future in any galaxy including our own then there is a 99% or better chance that it is here already and always has been at this point."

So, I think it behooves us all to realize that anything we write or do anytime anywhere is likely recorded in ways most people presently don't believe in and likely witnessed and read and observed by cultures other than earth based cultures of our own timelines. So, when I write I try to keep this in mind on some level or other because likely time travel IS here and always has been at this point and it is just another thing for us to get used to just like we had to learn to live with Bears and alligators and Crocodiles and before that (if there were any humanoids then) dinosaurs.

So, believing in all this is not important. However, allowing for the possibility IS.

No comments: