Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Void Meditation

I was just about ready to go to bed and had turned off the TV about 1 AM tonight(or this morning if you prefer) and I was praying to God and asking a way to make things better in the world as I want people's suffering to end. The next thing I knew I was visualizing just space and stars instead of Earth being here with my eyes closed. Then I opened my eyes and earth and everything was still here but I felt less pain from it all and knew that God had answered my prayer.

So, whether you see it as a guided meditation to let go of your pain about what is happening on earth now. Or whether you see it as something real changing things for the better. Either way it can relieve some or all of your pain.

As God guided me in this meditation I knew from soul traveling all my life that out beyond the edge of the galaxy there is the void where "Being Consciousness" like exists within a galaxy is no more. It's like the Galaxy is a living being almost like a giant jellyfish, but when you go out beyond the edge of the galaxy everything that isn't in balance flies apart. Yogis often say that they like the void because various kinds of psychological and physical pain can't exist there.

However, when I first went there I wasn't advanced enough to experience in this way. However, now after consciously soul traveling for over 40 years now I realize that place and time aren't real in any ultimate sense but only in a very relative sense. So if I visualize the void out beyond the edge of the galaxy right here I can be in both places simaltaneously because I am of the void between galaxies as much as I am of the Galaxy, the solar system and of Earth. And when I do that pain lessens on earth and everything out of balance flies apart. What is left on earth in this guided meditation only brings peace to all beings. Since Being in the end is really all there is because time and space are just so relative then what remains is Peaceful Being of which we all are one.

If this is useful to you please try this. If not, then that's okay too. However, God answered my prayer and maybe he answered yours too.

The next day: I woke up this morning feeling like my whole process and subconscious had been cleansed somehow and feel at a very deep deep level feel free of all unnecessary  stuff. So, this really works very deeply. So whether one sees this as a guided meditation or as something real and tangible like really going to visit space out beyond the edge of the Galaxy to cleanse psychological and physical pain, it seems to really work quite effectively.

meditation more in detail:
I found myself visualizing that earth was gone and didn't exist for me and I was out looking at the stars and galaxies out beyond the edge of our galaxy. I stayed in this state 5 or 10 minutes or more feeling the peace of not having to worry about body, mind, soul, people, culture, religion, politics-----anything! So when I first opened my eyelids I was surprised that earth still existed at first and even more surprised that everything that was bothering me was gone and decided to share this rare treat with you as God had shared it with me.

What I realized is that the "bad things" that cause pain and suffering disappear both consciously and subconsciously when one does this. This doesn't mean that one doesn't have to be careful not to reconnect with those bad things when one returns. But it does mean that just like taking a shower, one can wash off externally all the bad things of the world, in this meditation one washes internally as well off all the bad things of the world so there is more clarity of Goodness and compassion in each waking moment. So one can be more effective in helping both themselves and others in this life here on earth.

No comments: