Thursday, September 30, 2010

The weather pipeline up the east coast

 http://wwwghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/goeseastnheir.html
To see what I'm talking about below please paste above nasa weather for east coast.If you click on Animation and then animate image above you can see 6 frames loaded and animated of the present weather of the pipeline up the east coast.

My wife who used to live in Boston tells me that the weather pipeline that we are seeing up the east coast was one of the causes of the Perfect Storm: The movie, and that it is a cyclical periodic sequence of events that appears to be gyrating wildly now through the years because of Global Climate Change from drought to floods and back again. This year in this season it appears to be floods. So there is strange weather all over. For example this summer was the coldest foggiest summer on the California Coast that I personally have ever seen and gives full credence to the saying from Mark Twain of "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco. But even for us when a beach town gets 103 degrees (Santa Cruz) which tied for the hottest temperature ever recorded on that day ever, everyone in Northern California takes notice. Even Big Sur and the Redwoods there got 100 degrees (both Fahrenheit). And to top it all off the highest temperature ever recorded in Los Angeles of 113 degrees Fahrenheit also took place recently. So I guess what I'm saying is the weather is getting pretty crazy all over the world. I'm glad I live in a country with enough infrastructure to actually survive all these crazy changes.

No comments: