Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Magic Presence

'The Magic Presence' by Guy Ballard-A Mystical Story

"The Magic Presence" and "Unveiled Mysteries" were both read to me at bedtime by the time I was 5 years old because my parents believed in these books like many people would other sacred books. So, this is how I was indoctrinated as a child. 

First, they read "Unveiled Mysteries" to me but since there was no one my age in "Unveiled Mysteries" I found it kind of boring at age 5. However, "The Magic Presence" has teenagers riding horses and if I remember correctly, Leto, who teaches people to soul travel in their dreams. Everything in "The Magic Presence" transported me as a 5 year old into another dimension than most other people in the world lived in in 1953 when I was 5. So, I would say my writing and dreams have always been affected since I was 5 years old or younger by "The Magic Presence and then at age 16 "Dweller on Two Planets" when I read it in Santa Fe, New Mexico when I was at the "I AM" School in my senior year in 1965.  At the top of this page I found someone who appears to be doing a review of some sort of the book. Even if you don't buy the book there are some good quotes from it. "The Magic Presence" if it weren't part of a religion sort of reads like science fiction as you will see and is very ahead of it's time.

Click on "Guy Ballard" at the top of this page to read this lady's review of the book.

No comments: