Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2035 and New York City

I was watching the NBC News with Brian Williams tonight in HD on my 52 inch flatscreen TV. Since I DVR this program every weeknight I realized that I could pause the HD DVR of New York City that is displayed and the end of the program and leave it for a little while like wallpaper on a computer screen desktop. My wife and I started to talk about Sully Sullenberger who landed his plane in the river. We weren't sure which river so I Googled his name and found it was the Hudson which is on the New Jersey side of Manhattan. So as I sit here writing this on my laptop I'm looking at a beautiful HD DVR Still of Manhattan and the Hudson River and all the surrounding water and buildings it looks like around Sunset.

Thinking about this reminded me of "2035" that I started writing around last Christmas time or thereabouts. So, I started to read "2035" and all about Silver once again. I find it generally pleasing to read something I have written 6 months or more after not writing about it. I sometimes am upset at my typos or grammar or details etc. but generally intuitively I see the value of what I write for all intuitively gifted people past, present or future, or those who wish to develop their gifts or want to understand better what is coming that will change the human race fundamentally, even more than the last century has already.

The best way I can put this is that it is like a whole new root race will begin in 2035 or thereabouts that reminds me of the "Borg" in the Star Trek series. I address some of these same issues in "2037" as well. The people who are going in this direction in what I write are relatively benign and helpful to the human race. However, there will also be those who are the opposite of helpful as well. I just don't see the value of writing in that way. Horror is not my genre. Intuitively grasping and understanding what is coming is.

Though it is completely true that when you write about what you see in the future you change it, I still think people need to have a better grasp of what is coming. It is much different than almost anyone realizes at present.


dragonofcompassion - Home

If you are interested in reading about Silver in "2035" or a completely different set of characters in "2037" click on "dragonofcompassion - Home" above. 2035 takes place mostly in Manhattan in a Penthouse or the surrounding areas and 2037 takes place on the California Coast. 

You will find "2035" and "2037" to click on at the dragonofcompassion.com  archive and online free book reading site above. Just look for the word buttons at the top of the page. 

Also, just to warn you I write (except for the original "Memories" series) in an "Open ended" style. This allows me to write about what happens to all my characters as I become aware (or permitted depending upon your point of view) to share what actually happens in their lives. Do I believe what I write is true? If you are an intuitive like me then you will know. And the best way to answer it is that there are at least 50 levels of truth to what I write depending upon your present realized state and your personal or group needs.

Just so you understand that my goal is to help prevent the extinction of the human race so humans can go on for hundreds of thousands of years and more on Earth and other planets. If people have enough information human extinction on earth can be prevented. This is my motivation for writing along with helping all beings that wish to become enlightened in all ways. I believe that God Saved my life when I was dying in 1998 for this purpose.  So whether you read what I write as science fiction or something more than that it is okay with me either way.

No comments: