Friday, January 7, 2011

A Celtic Point of View

It is said in the traditional ancient Celtic tradition that "enchanters" like Merlin had Green eyes. However, the most "Psychic" People often are blue eyed I notice as an intuitive. Since I am mostly Swiss, Half Scottish Celtic and German, English and French I tend to understand the Nordic ways of blue and green eyed people the best. There are many different cultural styles of being intuitive or "Psychic" around the world and the most helpful useful ways I find are balanced by a spiritual or religious point of view where one dedicates their gifts to all life around them as God would or might wish them to. I find there isn't negative feedback when one is helping and benefiting all life around one all the time. In fact, helpful intuitive people who are also usually quite intelligent both intellectually and intuitively are often healthy and wealthy and wise wherever they live on earth.

No comments: