Thursday, January 20, 2011

2012

Some people seem to need to believe that the world is going to end in 2012. However, I have been listening to people I knew in my childhood church tell me of "the change" since I was about 2 years old and I'm now 62 and I just don't take anyone seriously that tells me the world is going to end anymore. I guess for me it is like the boy who cried wolf too many times. So, by the time I was 20 or 21 I had just been taken on this "end of the world" ride one too many times to take anyone seriously about it ever again.

I guess at this point people who need to have the world end I believe had just had too many bad things happen as children or during their lives so they just can't cope with any more things going on past a certain point. I have felt this way many times myself, like the two times I got divorced and when other bad things happened in my life. But I didn't die and the world didn't end, I just had to find a way to cope with anything that happened (or I would have died). So, that is how I look at it now.

WE ALL JUST NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO COPE BECAUSE IT JUST ISN'T GOING TO END ALL AT ONCE.

Likely, we will all die one by one over the next 100 years or so just like it has always been and our kids and friends and relatives will just have to deal with it  just like it has always been since the beginning of humans.

No comments: