My wife was telling me that the reason we have a Grizzly Bear on the California State flag even though none that I know of are still in the wild, (only some non-Grizzly bears in the Sierras especially Yosemite National Park) is that there were literally in 1849 more Grizzly Bears than people in California. That must have really been an interesting time to live here in California. Here is a picture of the California state flag.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!