Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bilocation

Since I started bilocating and astral projecting automatically as a child, I learned through prayer and focused visualization and consciousness and contemplation and meditation by my 20s to do this consciously. It had been a dream of mine since childhood to be able to do this at will and not just accidentally during day dreams or night dreams. So, I often prayed growing up to God "To be able to Soul Travel to be with Him. My wish was granted but at first I found it terrifying and almost died of a heart attack when I walked out of my body when I was ill one night and went into the bathroom and tried to turn the light switch on. When my whole arm went through the wall I thought I would die right there on the spot. Somehow I gained control of my fear and walked back into where my body slept and laid down into it. I woke up shaking uncontrolably and was completely terrified at this completely unexpected event. Though it was about 2 am in the middle of the night I got up and packed my car and drove home 2 hours from the desert to San Diego as I was alone in a Cabin on Yucca Mesa near Yucca Valley, California. I said to God, "God! You almost killed me! Can't I have a good experience of soul Travel and not such a terrrifying one?"

The next time was about 2 months later. I woke up and sat up out of my body so I was still joined from my hips to my toes with my physical form. I looked back and saw my peacefully sleeping face and torso but then something even more unusual happened. Another me dressed in pajamas just like the other two of us walked in through my bedroom door there in Rancho Bernardo, California with exact pajamas like the other two of us were wearing with a completely angelic smile on it's face and laid down into me. I felt completely safe this time and knew God had allowed this to happen this time and knew I had his blessings. 

However, this time God had taught me that astral projection isn't safe for me but bilocation is somehow. I think this is because one doesn't completely leave their body vulnerable by taking most of the soul out and galavanting around. Instead one just manifests multiple places at once which keeps ones physical body protected from unwanted intrusions. Then if something happens bad one can intantaneously retreat back into one's body safely.

Since this original astral projection experience was around 1970, I see the whole thing quite differently now. I have been all over the galaxy and beyond, and I guess on a certain level you could say I'm a Master Soul Traveler. But to me, on a certain level that would be an inside joke. What I have really learned is that both time and space don't really even exist ultimately, they are simply one set of rules to the game of life. So, I can truly say to you that I am everywhere and everywhen all the time now because this is what God has taught me to do. And most of what I write about comes from this lifetime of experiences with God. The universe is not at all what I thought it was. But since my paradigm shift of 1970 I know completely that death is nothing to fear because the life of each of our souls never really ends (or begins).  Hopefully, this is helpful. This is my experience. 

The following are quotes from wikipedia under the heading "bilocation" 

Bilocation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Bilocation, or sometimes multilocation, is a term used to describe the ability/instances in which an individual or object is said to be, or appears to be, located in two distinct places at the same instant in time.[1][2][3][4] The term has been used in a wide range of historical and philosophical systems, including early Greek philosophy,[5][6][7][8] shamanism,[5][6][7][8][9][10][11] paganism,[11] folklore,[8][12] occultism and magic,[13][14][15] the paranormal[16][17][18] Hinduism (as one of the siddhis),[5][6][19][20] Buddhism,[21][22] spiritualism and Theosophy,[10][15][23][24][25] mysticism in general,[26] as well as Christian mysticism[6][27] and Jewish mysticism.[28]
Bilocation has been observed in laboratories, albeit on the molecular level.[29]

Contents

[hide]

[edit] In religion and mysticism

Several Christian saints and monks are said to have exhibited bilocation. Among the earliest is the apparition of Our Lady of the Pillar in the year 40. In another instance, in 1774, St. Alphonsus Liguori is said to have gone into a trance while preparing for Mass. When he came out of the trance he reported that he had visited the bedside of the dying Pope Clement XIV. His presence is then said to have been confirmed by those attending the Pope despite his being four days travel away, and not appearing to have left his original location. Other Christian figures said to have experienced it include St. Anthony of Padua, Ursula Micaela Morata, St. Gerard Majella, Charles of Mount Argus, St. Pio of Pietrelcina,[30] St. Severus of Ravenna, St. Ambrose of Milan, María de Ágreda,[31] and St. Martin de Porres, as well as Pope Cyril VI of Alexandria. end quote.

Though there are many people who have experienced me coming into their dreams from girlfriends in the 1960s and 1970s until I married in 1974 and sometimes if I feel a friend in distress (living or dead) I will go to help them. However, if I don't know someone or their history I will usually hesitate to get involved. However, there are often experiences I have everyday while driving a car of preventing accidents and such using these abilities. In one such experience I was driving south towards Gilroy on 101 in California when a pink VW bug (overloaded by twice with teenagers) began to go out of control on a very busy freeway. Rather that have multiple fatalities there in front of me, a hand came out of the top of my head and grabbed the car and stablized it from its 360 degree spins at about 70. The last I saw was people getting out of the car all alive behind me and throwing up on the ground next to the freeway.

Other times I will simply scream in someone's mind "I'm here" just so they see me and don't crash into me when I sense their consciousness isn't in driving or being aware that I and other cars are there like it should be when driving a car.

So, I think this gift from God is useful as long as you only use it to help  beings because that is what God intended it for.

The last story I wish to tell you of happened and was witnessed by my Uncle and cousin in India during the 1960s. Sai Baba, is known to be someone who regularly precipitates things like rings and vebuti (sp?) (Vebuti is scented ash from his previous life's body). One time a New Yorker gave a large donation to Sai Baba's non-profit in India to help care for the poor there. Sai Baba said something like, "What can I give you as a token of my appreciation. The New Yorker thought a moment and said, "I would like that "Yellow Diamond" ring from Tiffany's in New York that my wife and I looked at last month."

Sai Baba reached behind himself and handed the ring to the New Yorker. The man was completely amazed because he saw it to be the exactly same ring from Tiffany's in New York. Later the New Yorker returned home to Tiffany's and asked about the ring. The salesperson said, "You know. The funniest thing happened regarding that. An East Indian Man with long hair came into here in East Indian Dress and asked for the ring. I handed it to him and he paid cash for it and walked out the door."

Now this was  physical bilocation. As far as I know I did this in past lifetimes but not in this one, simply because one can now fly in planes here in the U.S. so it is not as useful as it once was to me in past centuries in India, Tibet and China in a previous lifetime and body.

What I found most useful in this lifetime is learning to travel the universe in my soul for the survival of life on Earth. This, to me was more useful in this lifetime than physical bilocation.

So, of course to a greater or lesser degree everything I have ever written is influenced by all these experiences with God and the universe.


Scientific explanation: I have heard one thing that explains to me how bi-location is possible scientifically:
It is only a probability that any atom or electron is in any one place or time.

This is a scientific fact of particle physics.

So, since it is only a probability that any atom is anywhere at any time it means that atoms and electrons might also visit any other space and time in addition to this one at any or all times. So, atoms and electrons from each of our bodies (as well as all substance on the planet and universe) are constantly visiting other places and times. It's just that enough atoms and electrons stay in the physical time and space in any given moment to give the illusion of physicality and substance. So, in a sense it is always like being at the beach with sand being washed out from under our feet when a wave goes back into the ocean after having crashed upon the beach. So only some of the sand (atoms) remain as we stand there with sand coming and going with the waves. The majority stays in any given moment but some atoms are constantly coming and going to and from who knows what time and space?

No comments: