Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Lightning People

Antimatter from Thunderstorms

I saw the above article late last night just before I was going to bed but bookmarked it so I could find it later. I envisioned life forms evolving out of the nexus of lightning and antimatter. Since Lightning is Plasma, and ever since I saw Carl Sagan from Cornell University on TV around 1980 take some de-natured earth (earth with all the life radiated out of it) and then place the de-natured earth in a complete vacuum in a large experimental bottle and then seal it and then create life where there wasn't any by bringing plasma through the wall and into the earth with a tesla coil that was producing bolts of Tesla lightning, I have always realized that physical life is the combination of lightning plasma and earth.

When I combine this experience with my experiences as a soul traveler when I went into the sun trying to find God in the center of the Galaxy, I met real plasma beings which told me that they had souls just like humans on earth and that sometimes they incarnate here as humans, it go me to thinking.

I recently thought about how physical life starts from lightning and radiated earth without oxygen. But when oxygen is brought into the mix then life might have a chance to sustain itself, especially if there is sunlight and water. This is true of both one celled plants and animals and eventually on a planet on up the evolutionary scale. It also got me thinking, "What of the Plasma being I met while soul traveling in the sun who said their souls are the same as ours are and that we both  really are just different forms of plasma based life? And so I thought that human (Earth based) life and plasma (sun based) life are all part of the same basis of life in the universe which is actually from Plasma (lightning) or from plasma (Sun Plasma based) life. So I thought I would try to write a story about this theory of mine and since I have enough facts now it might just make sense to some of the scientists out there as well as people who like thinking about stuff like this like me.

The lightning people are born alone in a lightning flash on earth. Their creation spawns a simultaneous antimatter burst that heads out into the galaxy and is usually attracted to the nearest collection of antimatter in the vicinity of earth. Since there are antimatter universes that one can reach the easiest from the Center of any Galaxy this is good to know. The discovery by humans of antimatter generated from thunderstorms is the beginning of reaching antimatter universes here on earth.

The lightning being woke up in a flash and wondered what he was. It was not really like being born it was like waking up. He remembered living in the sun. What was he doing here on a planet circling the sun? Why had he been born on a planet and not back in the sun? He watched the antimatter move off into space from his creation. He only existed a moment on earth as a lightning flash and then he was back in the sun in his normal state. It was like a dream. But was it a dream or was it real?

He asked his parents and they told him about Earth humans. His parents said that humans didn't know that they were plasma beings like the ones in the suns of the Galaxy and universe. His plasma parents in the sun said humans because of being born into a very solid form of plasma saw things completely differently than sun star based plasma beings. The plasma parents went on to explain how bodies evolved on earth from lightning strikes up through one celled animals and plants and into higher evolved life eventually to where sun plasma beings souls could reside in human bodies.

The plasma boy from the sun said, "Why did I dream I was a lightning bolt on earth?" His father said, "Because you were a lightning bolt on earth." The boy said, "How can that be?" "Truth is always stranger than fiction, my son." His mother smiled at this and said, "Your father always likes that saying." The boy said, "I like it too. Because it is my experience as well, especially today.

The boy said, "When I was on earth and was a lightning bolt for a moment I saw antimatter being released out into space. What is antimatter?" The father looked at his son and said, "Antimatter is the other half of matter. We are plasma beings. Whether something is in a plasma form or liquid or solid or gaseous like things can be on planets like earth, they are still only 1/2 of the equation of life in the universe. On earth they call the totality before it is separated into two polar opposites "Dark Matter" but I don't like to call it that. I prefer to call it "The completeness" that life lives in before it is separated.

The Creators separate "The Completeness" into its two parts so that they can feed upon the completeness' transition from completeness to matter and antimatter. Matter and antimatter can't be separated forever. Eventually they have to come back together again and become once again "The completeness."

The boy said, "Oh." He had taken in about all the new facts that he could for the day.

No comments: