Friday, January 28, 2011

Plasma Echoes

Ever since my life was saved from whooping cough by Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels I have been trying to explain this experience in a scientific way at age 2. At the time I was dying of whooping cough and was lying on my grandmother's lap in a stuffed rocking chair while she rocked me around Christmas 1950. She was singing in her thick Scottish Brogue in English, "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". So I guess by singing this with great passion and prayerfulness she actually invoked the angels into the room with us. It was only the last two weeks that I realized that their presence had healed me of whooping cough. At the time my experience was that they were so bright that the light of them enveloped me and took away all pain both psychological pain of terror and the physical pain of whooping cough permanently. They looked at me and seemed to say with their eyes that I was one of them. I don't remember them leaving. I just remember the light getting brighter and brighter in the room and then seeing them and then the light enveloped me both inside and out and I was changed by it permanently.

So, as I grew up I remember this experience vividly and I often have said it is my first memory of life on earth. However, since then I have remembered being a baby nursing my mother at under 9 months of age but in that state one is more animal than human in perception because it is just so very primal. At that point nursing my mother her breast was as big to me as either ten other babies or a house in size. Her head to me (at that size) was huge and my point of view as a little animal was that I would do anything this being wanted as long as she didn't take away my food(nursing at the breast). So I would do anything to keep the breast and the milk so I wouldn't die. I wasn't aware of death I just knew I would do anything to keep the breast and the milk. It was the most extreme emotion I can remember in my life.

So, here are two real experiences that I remember that are previous to almost anyone I know can remember. Why I can remember I'm not sure other then possibly there has been more continuity in my life than other people's in that I was not forced to give up my higher senses and spiritual gifts like many children are by torturing and badgering siblings, parents and other caretakers because in the Scottish Celtic tradition being able to see angels and spirits is normal so it is not discouraged at any age. In fact, these gifts are considered very useful to one's family past, present and future. Though one might be very Clannish and close mouthed about it to outsiders it is considered Normal within a Scottish Celtic family. Also, I was an only male child and raised primarily by my grandmother and mother. Though my father was present, he was mostly working most of the time except for nights when he came home.

So, as my life continued and my capacity to see angels faces slowly faded out with growing up I could still feel their presence in a room or local and often be aware of their communications to me through little flashes of colored light in the room or in very serious situations they often would appear as ovals of light in the room or local, especially when people were very sick or injured or if they were going to save my life again.

So, always I have wanted (since about 8 or 10 years of age) to explain what angels were in scientific words. I think I'm on the beginning of this to explain them as "Plasma Echoes" from a star or sun like our own sun. However, as I think about it here maybe a better name would be Plasma generated souls or spirits. But since that may not be scientific enough maybe "a life form impervious to death generated by the plasma in a sun or star and capable of traveling both inside and outside of both time and space". The primary difference between a human soul and an angel would be compassion and wisdom. The angels tend to be about 100 times or more compassionate and wise than the average human is.

In an another blog article I wrote how I consciously began to soul Travel around age 20 after praying to God to allow me to do this. However, over 40 years later I can truthfully say that soul travel is not really travel in the end. Starting after my first 10 years of conscious soul travel I began to realize that I was already everywhere everywhen. Now, imagine yourself as me putting a lot of effort to travel around the galaxy (for about 10 years) and then realizing one day that I was already everywhere and everywhen I wanted to be and that it was actually effortless to be anywhere anywhen because of this. Now, I know to the inexperienced of this conscious paradigm shift this might make no sense. Because in order to fully realize this one would have to believe that both time and space aren't what we tend to think of them as. So, I guess I'm saying to you "Time and Space are not at all what the average person thinks". What you do with that is your own business. But just as a warning and as a precaution "Even I pretend time and space is real most of the time to avoid the nausea that comes if I believe otherwise". So, even though I know what time and space really are, since I'm around people most of the time who don't know what it is I pretend that time and space are real so as to not upset other people.(Even though I know the truth now).

So, if I were to describe the universe "It is varying states of consciousness" and we are some of the states of consciousness that exist in this varying state of consciousness. Are we all God just playing games? Maybe. However, I think it might even BE simpler than that in the end. Does this make sense to you? Should this make sense to you? I think each person should be kind to all other beings because they all are you in actuality.

No comments: