Friday, January 7, 2011

ESP

Journal's Paper on ESP Expected to Prompt Outrage

To read article Scientific Study of ESP click "Journal's Paper on ESP" above.

As I life long intuitive I can say to you in all truth and fairness "I would have died thousands of times already if I wasn't as intuitive as I am and have been all my life."


If you are honest with yourself you might also say, "If I hadn't followed my hunches I wouldn't be alive today either". When we call ourselves "Intuitives" like I do or whether we just "Follow our hunches" or we just consider ourselves "Lucky", any way you want to look at it, "Divine providence" for example, anyone who is doing well in their lives right now knows that either they "By Grace" have been given gifts or are very lucky or something is wrong with their description of the universe.


If one analyzes carefully what science wants to do to ESP it is to put scientists on top of the heap and God and your intuitive abilities at the bottom, so you always turn only to scientists to solve all your problems. So, at this point what is the difference between scientists and ancient priests who wanted your money and your loyalty? In some ways not much.


So, in the end, if we can't trust our senses we are completely useless to ourselves and to our families. If you can't see what I'm talking about you likely haven't grown up fully yet no matter what your age is.

No comments: