Saturday, January 1, 2011

Experiencing Life

I find that often there are hundreds of levels of reality to any given situation. However, I usually find it isn't useful to try to define all these levels of reality on an intellectual level. However, since I tend to be an intuitive genius by nature, I find it is possible to sense what is most important about any given situation that I find myself in.

For example, I was waiting for my two daughters 14 and 21 at the ticket taker stand at a movie recently. They had two chairs for people to get out of the cold. So I just sat in one of the chairs waiting for my daughters to arrive in their car. Two ladies arrived and prepared to head out of the theater into the cold of the storm. One lady laid her purse down on the seat next to me and was rearranging it. I knew from her aura that something awful had happened to her recently because she was so "out of body" in a difficult way, that way people often get when someone has died like a husband, child or other relative. I felt compassion for her and prayed for her in my heart and soul. So, when she stood up she started to shake. So, I knew by this that my prayer was working. I watched her soul reconnect more fully with her body, so a type of more normal sanity could return to her mind and body. So I felt pleased at what I was witnessing and gave thanks to God and his angels for helping this poor woman who was obviously suffering so.

You might find yourself someplace and just notice that someone needs you to pray for them just like I did. All you have to be is aware of the need and to pray. Often Angels will come and minister to that person right then and there without a sound coming out of your lips or theirs. Part of experiencing life is experiencing God and angels save lives.

No comments: