Saturday, January 29, 2011

No Strings attached

I saw the movie tonight with my wife and enjoyed it a lot. Both Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman are excellent actors and pulled this movie off. I found it very entertaining. However, it seemed a little bit of a stretch for Natalie Portman to be a doctor. She made the case for a well educated professional woman. However, she seemed to have the wrong psychology in a person to become a doctor. However, maybe that's just me. However, the movie was less focused upon her professionalism as a doctor and more focused on her issues and her attempt at  a "Friends with Benefits" relationship with Ashton Kutcher, that made for some really steamy scenes between those two. However, just like anyone who has lived very long knows from experience, there are only two outcomes, they eventually live together, or they break up and don't speak to each other anymore. I suppose there is a third outcome, they get married.

No comments: