Thursday, December 8, 2011

Arcane and New Deva

Last night I reread Memories part 8 and 10. For some reason I have read part 9 many times but hadn't reread 8 and 10 recently. I was pretty amazed at the tears that came once again to my eyes at the recounting of this past life memory. It is easier now than it was when I wrote it down for me because when I originally wrote this in 1987 it really knocked me out for a couple of days to retrieve these past life memories and I found the whole thing pretty overwhelming and didn't really know what to do with it. But now, I can distance myself a little just like I can from horrific experiences that I had over 40 years ago in my present lifetime because I'm now 63 years old. In 1987 when I recounted this past life experience I was 39 so I didn't have that much protection from all those feelings coming back to me once again. Even at age 39 I wasn't entirely sure that this had been a past life experience of mine but it sure felt like it. It wasn't until I thought I was dying from a Heart Virus that I knew for sure that these experiences that I write about are all true. As I prepared for my own death and my senses became more refined during this process I saw the truth of all this written down in a legendary form and wondered how many other authors like "George Lucas?" might be writing of past life experiences also?

Note added July 10th 2014: Since I wrote this on reading it again I thought I should say that I have discovered during my life that past life memories can occur in the present, past, or future of Earth or any planet or place in this Galaxy or anywhere in the known or unknown universe and likely in dimensions and places we are not yet aware of.

dragonofcompassion - Memories part 8 and 9

dragonofcompassion - Memories part 10

I have had 63 years now to develop as an intuitive and have traveled to India and Nepal for months at a time to develop my skills as well as studying with Native American Medicine Men and women in the U.S. and Tibetan Lamas in the U.S. and India and Nepal. Also, initiations like Phowa which tends to make one remember all the lifetimes of all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the 10 directions and three times likely was helpful in all of this as well. So, now I often experience the lifetimes of the Buddhas and the Bodhisattvas of the 10 directions and the three times as my own. Which is helpful to you because now you get to experience them too.

(By the way the ten directions is how you navigate in space where there is no up or down throughout all galaxies and the three times is the past, present and future.)  It is obvious to me at this point that Jesus is one of the Buddhas of the Ten Directions and the three times who regularly travels both time and space. 

How humanoids like us originally evolved and on what planet or galaxy we originally came from is unknown to me. However, I'm pretty sure after a lifetime of research into the subject that we didn't just start here on earth. That we interbred with apes on earth( or genetically engineered present humans here on earth) to strengthen our immune systems at the cost of very long lifetimes of over 1000 years or more is likely true as well. But, where we humanoids originally came from is less sure. That some of our ancestors blew up Maldek in a thermonuclear war , the planet that became the asteroid belt was confirmed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s, and led to the eventual collapse of the Soviet Union by the Intelligentsia there who did not want the same thing to happen to earth. However, Christianity repressed this scientific information from getting out of the Soviet Union at that time, so most people on earth still don't know about the Soviet Probe sent to the Asteroid belt that confirmed that it was once a planet that was destroyed by a thermonuclear war. This kind of thing would probably greatly upset both Christians and Muslims around the world because it does not agree with their sacred books and therefore would be another "Galileo" moment for them.(Galileo was put into prison for his science in his time)

So, the fact that human beings (humanoids) existed on Maldek and likely Mars as well around the time of the dinosaurs is likely true because of this evidence. In fact, the asteroid that hit earth and killed most of the larger dinosaurs likely was a piece of the planet Maldek that became the asteroid belt. Whether the humanoids that are likely at least one half of our human gene pool originated on Mars and Maldek I cannot say. However, I think it is more likely that humanoids have traveled this galaxy and possibly others for a long long time(possibly millions or even billions of years). 

In addition, I believe most ufo(aliens) who visit earth are our descendents from the future protecting time lines so that they can be born and to protect them from  others who wish different time lines. However, I believe some of the alien UFOs might be our ancestor aliens who could not survive well on earth because their biology didn't do very well here so they found somewhere else where they could survive better. They left us half breeds that are half humanoid and half ape with much better suited immune systems but with shorter lifespans after they found that they couldn't permanently adapt to earth themselves. This is my present belief of what is going on here on earth and has and will go on into the future. So, rather than see all these beings "aliens" the more apt description might be "relatives" with all the full meaning that that entails.

 

No comments: