Friday, August 25, 2017

Pageviews now at 1,903,047 visits to intuitivefred888

I likely will hit 2 million pageviews sometime during the next 2 to 3 months at the present rate of visits. It's all pretty amazing as a blogger to see so much interest in your site worldwide.

When I first began to write I realize now I was mostly writing what I wanted to write about. Then I started to watch my statistics page (STATS) and realized that what actually went viral were articles that were completely unpredictable to me. However, realizing more what your audience is interested in and giving them what they want if it is also interesting to you likely is going to help more people get the information they want and need worldwide. For any site there are different types of people who visit that site for a variety of reasons. So, if you can help them find what they are looking for most and more people will read your articles because they will send notifications to friends of articles they found important or interesting too worldwide. This is how articles actually go viral from friends sharing with friends worldwide.

Though my audience base is primarily the U.S. and Canada it is also worldwide through places like Europe, Australia, India, and even China and Russia. Wherever enough people speak or read English they read this site worldwide. So, as you are growing your own blog remember what I said about watching your statistics page to see what especially your readers like and if that also is one of your interests then it can be fun to write or compile more articles like that too for yourself and your readers to read worldwide.

But also, it might be important to bloggers to also realize the further around your world your blog goes the more careful you have to be about your own statistics. You want to be careful not to share exactly where you live (just give the general region), you might not want to share family photos or even photos of yourself once your blog itself goes more viral. This is just a matter of personal safety of yourselves and your families. This way you can safely blog and share important information for all mankind while keeping your and your families and friends safe at the same time.

Also, for me, since I have been to many places around the world I understand a little better than many the attitudes of people in various places around the world. And so, because of this my blog is more international in nature than many blogs might be too. This also makes my blog more desirable to read for people in other countries as well.







No comments: