Wednesday, August 30, 2017

This crystal we met is amazing

When I first saw the Crystal Temple in North Carolina I was mostly in awe of what I was seeing along with all the others being introduced to it. It originally came from South America and is presently the biggest quartz crystal in the U.S. I'm told. I noticed as we took pictures next to it of my daughter and I and of my wife and I and all three of us that people were touching the crystal in a reverant sort of way and some were even touching their foreheads to the Crystal to empower it and to be empowered by it and through it since Hundreds of thousands of Archangels and Angels are now being drawn into this world through it. It makes much more sense that I wrote about Arcane in this location in 1980. But, at the time I didn't know what I was writing was a past life memory in the future that I had already experienced at that point. It wasn't until the 1990s (1998 and 1999) when I thought I likely was going to die from a heart virus like everyone else I knew of did at that time. I was (at the time) the only one I knew of to survive a heart virus in California).

So, during this time of preparing for my passing and returning to the angels and God completely I saw how angels have nothing at all to do with time and space. I also saw how the way we incarnate and reincarnate for some or all of us didn't happen along the lines of linear time and space at all.

Imagine a sun in space (think of your soul like this) and each ray of light is a potentially different incarnation on EArth or millions of other planets or millions of other dimensions. Now when each ray of light can enter a completely different time and space that could be literally millions or billions of years from each other in regard to time and space and planets and everything else it completely changes how one sees things.

This is exactly what happened to me while I prepared for my death in 1998 and 1999. I realized my soul has nothing at all to do with time and space unless my soul (or an aspect of it) is incarnated into a human or other body on this or millions of other worlds or dimensions.

So, the fact that I have already experienced likely 7 million years into the past and maybe an equal amount into the future isn't surprising to me now because all incarnations are simultaneous. But, after simultaneous incarnations one can "View them" like taking a DVD of a lifetime off a shelf and looking over them.

However, one must definitely pray to God regarding this because if you identify too completely with ANY lifetime it could be fatal to you in this lifetime. Just because you were tortured or died horribly in another lifetime doesn't have anything much at all to do with what happens now, (Unless you tie into it in a way that makes you crazy or kills you).

So, I can see completely why most people don't remember their past lifetimes in the past, present or future because some of them would literally kill them to re-experience right now.

Here is my prayer that allows me to safely see past lifetimes in the past, present and future.

"Dear God, Please show me what would be helpful to know about my past lifetimes in the past, present and future that my soul has already experienced. I don't really want to experience being burned at the stake, being beheaded or dying of some horrific disease. I just want to know what would be helpful to me now in dealing with my present lifetime. Thank you God! Please show me only helpful healing things that would help me be a better more helpful and useful person to you in this lifetime"

Amen

Also, if you sense you might be living lifetimes after this one "Dear God I make this prayer to share with me what I need to know in all future lifetimes I might experience as well so my life goes more smoothly and I know which people to trust and which people I cannot trust in future lifetimes as well"

Amen

Note: even though potentially your next lifetime could be lived in the past, present or future of Earth or any other planet in this galaxy or another, in a heaven realm or in any other type of dimension that God and you choose together for you to learn in.

By God's Grace

No comments: