So, I'm thinking I probably won't have problems like other people in North and South Carolina might have regarding Harvey. IF harvey goes into the ocean it might regain strength and head north by the way into Washington DC and New York. There is likely a 50-50 chance of it doing something of that order as of now. We'll see.
I think Harvey will be the new storm studied regarding global warming and it's affect on storms that hit the U.S. and other parts of the world. It is unique as a storm as we never had water this warm likely before that a hurricane traveled over before Global warming. So, this kind of event might be repeated between Texas and Florida within the next 5 years with great flooding given all these new variables.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!