So, I'm thinking I probably won't have problems like other people in North and South Carolina might have regarding Harvey. IF harvey goes into the ocean it might regain strength and head north by the way into Washington DC and New York. There is likely a 50-50 chance of it doing something of that order as of now. We'll see.
I think Harvey will be the new storm studied regarding global warming and it's affect on storms that hit the U.S. and other parts of the world. It is unique as a storm as we never had water this warm likely before that a hurricane traveled over before Global warming. So, this kind of event might be repeated between Texas and Florida within the next 5 years with great flooding given all these new variables.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- HTTPS?
- For example, an IPhone is probably the most vulnerable security device you can get. Why would I choose to have one?
- Volkswagen Beetle by Wikipedia
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- Ancien régime: (or the monarchy before Louis XVI was guillotined along with Marie Antoinette)
- Ford Model T (produced from 1908 until 1927)
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment