Tuesday, August 29, 2017

I'm not allowed to share very much of what is coming in the future

Most of what I share is to improve the quality of life of humans and all other life forms on earth regarding the future.

When I see something bad coming that all of you might change or make a better outcome I share what I see coming so you might create a better future than this. But, like I said Earthquakes to someone like myself look very much like nuclear strikes to an intuitive. In fact, when I saw the Loma Prieta quake coming one month before it happened in fall 1989  in the San Francisco Bay area at first I thought it was a nuclear strike. But, then I realized that the laws of probability meant that it was instead a big quake coming instead so I took my family by plane to Maui and just watched it happen Live on CNN on TV in Hana, Maui. However, that doesn't mean I could emotionally deal with knowing this before hand and not be able to warn people in a way that might be helpful to them. Only a handful of people that knew how I often see the future and had experienced the reality of what I had told them before hand could benefit from what I told them was coming that specific week. (I knew only the week it would occur not the day, minute or hour.)

A similar thing happened with the 2004 Tsunami that hit Indonesia. Then I felt the heavens coming closer to earth and I was very frightened I and my family would die for one month before it happened. So, When on Christmas Day 2004 here in the U.S. in Santa Barbara I walked into my father in laws den he was watching it live on CNN occur there when over 100,000 people died within 24 hours or so from the Tsunami that wiped out

Banda Ache Tsunami - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoQkplXJalk
Jan 3, 2007 - Uploaded by jmc8197
Shot by a wedding photographer perched on a rooftop in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, the tape shows a torrent of ...

2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_and_tsunami
Jump to Aceh province, Sumatra, Indonesia - 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami. 15 to 30 metres (50 to 100 ft) with maximum runup of 51 m (167.3 ft) at Lhoknga. The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on 26 December with the epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia.


However, then there is the 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan. what I find strange about this one is I was given no warning at all about this one. However, I was very uneasy the previous 24 to 36 hours like something wasn't quite right with the world. 

One of my explanations of this is that it was not a natural earthquake but caused by either North Korea or China by drilling under japan and placing a nuclear charge on or near the fault to set it off.

This sounds a lot more like North Korea doing this than China. And I don't see North Korea drilling all the way to the U.S. to do something like this because that would be really impractical.

North Korea is the only country crazy enough to try something like this in the end.

No comments: