Sunday, August 27, 2017

The new Healing techniques coming through Angelic presences

It helps if you have had ongoing experiences with angels since you were two years old like I have had to fully appreciate this. But, once you have experienced enough miracles in your life you become more open to more and more miracles that happen often completely unexpectedly at each and every moment during your life.

For example today, you might think these two things are very small things but they are not in the overall scheme of things.

My friend Geshe Lobsang Gyatso who was a Tibetan Lama introduced me to "Little Hurt instead of big hurt" in the 1980s. What this means is because you are helping many many people in your life say you were supposed to be hit by a truck or smash your foot with a sledge hammer and break it or something like this. I learned to look for these "little hurts rather than big hurts" from doing your dharma by helping all life to the best of our ability. I had an experience like this today which might just seem silly to you.

I was on a deck at a Cafeteria for  a large retreat center on top of a mountain with incredible views for 50 to 100 miles in the distance. It was sort of windy and suddenly two of my napkins blew out from under my bowl of soup because a gust caught them suddenly. When I was younger I might have gotten up to try to rescue them but today I realized I wouldn't be successful and likely would just spill soup all over myself so I watched these two napkins dance "literally" in the wind for a minute or two around me. It was like they were saying" we relieved you of karma by this little hurt of two napkins blowing and dancing all around you in the winds. Later they entirely blew off the roof into the forest several stories down. It was a completely amazing sight!

Later I went to take my cafeteria tray to throw away what was left and to put dishes and silverware in soapy tubs. I saw a man sort of get upset because he had dropped his bowl into the trash and had to retrieve it. I realized he was also having "Little Hurt instead of big hurt" and I said, "It happens!" to try to be a part of his realization.

Both of us obviously have very good karma to have this kind of blessing.

When I watched the napkins dance up and down and all over in the wind I realized that many wouldn't be as fortunate and likely would die from Hurricane Harvey (now harvey is just the most powerful rainstorm ever to hit Texas in STate History. But, I'm grateful for all the Angelic help I can get.

By God's Grace

So, sometimes healing is just "little hurt instead of big hurt" like my Tibetan Lama Friend introduced me to in the 1980s in California.

So, in this sense, "little hurt instead of big hurt" is preventative medicine on a karmic level of good deeds.

So, as you do good deeds much suffering is prevented in your futures that might otherwise happen.

So, it is in your enlightened self interest to do whatever you can to help life everywhere by whatever abilities you present have been given by God,

which then remarkably reduces suffering in your life and others lives around you.



















No comments: