Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
I think Harvey has finally left Houston the way it looks right now
Beaumont and Port Arthur and points north appear to be taking the brunt of the storm right now. I haven't heard the path of the storm but if it finally gets far enough way from the ocean the ocean cannot replenish the rain storms. So, hopefully, there will be rain coming down and no more replenishment of Harvey from the ocean.