Wednesday, August 16, 2017

What does dragonofcompassion mean?

In 1983 I did a Vision quest under the tutelage of a Blackfoot Sioux medicine man which means that we did a sweat in a sweat lodge near his home then on the South Fork of the Trinity River in California then I walked several miles upstream to a bear wallow where I did 4 days of no water and no food. So, I took only a sleeping bag and a ground cloth to stay dry if it rained which it did one night so I went under a huge fallen Cedar tree where I could stay dry that night. After two days of no water or food one's perceptions are very different than what one experiences in the city. Also, I saw no one during this 4 days because there were no trails there at all only the river. I saw a mated pair of Bald eagles fly overhead and a wood duck mother every morning swim down stream with her baby ducks every morning and upstream at sunset every night for for days time into bull rushes to hide from predators during the night.

On the second night in one of my visions I turned into a great golden dragon that breathed out fire upon everyone but this fire did not burn them up screaming. Instead it enlightened them so when the fire hit them they smiled and became enlightened. This at the time was a very terrifying experience because it was as real to me (likely more real than every day life we all live). This was Vision from God that comes when you are starving and praying to God for guidance. We are all designed this way to give us visions when we most need them naturally when we are starving. So, if you were wondering, it was a prophetic vision and God was sharing what I needed to know about my life. From this, I met an American Tibetan Buddhist student who introduced me to 10 or 20 Tibetan Lamas (some of which he had been initiated by). This eventually led to me and my family 3 years later going to India and Nepal for 4 months and being initiated by the Dalai Lama in Bodhgaya along with 500,000 others into the Kalachakra Tantra and countless other amazing experiences. His Oneness is my experience of the King of Shambala by the way which is a heaven realm Tibetan Buddhists all want to go to after this life. But, it is also more than that in many different ways. At that time 1985-6 going to India and Nepal was about like going to another planet, especially if you were out in the country away from bigger cities. We rode on horsecarts sometimes through towns with no electricity lit by Aladdin types of lamps as a family. It was like being 1000 to 2000 years ago then. Our driver was dressed sort of like Jesus then too. Everything was different than here in the U.S. As difficult as the culture shock was in Thailand, Nepal and India, nothing prepared us for the really horrific shock of coming home to people who hide in their homes, hide in their cars, never talk to each other and never walk much either here in the U.S.

We are so educated here in America, so rich and yet so isolated. People we met in India often were not educated even one day of school and because of this could die at any moment from anything. But, they were present because they knew each day might be their last. Americans live in a dream hiding from the world, wearing seatbelts while living in a Disneyland of their own making, having dead people whisked away so you never see dead people dying or body parts ever.

Whereas we watched people dying or dead everywhere then. Death was as common a thing to see and dead bodies often were in the streets and not picked up then either. I came back very different than when I went there. You could say that culture shock changed my whole family a lot and we all became world travelers after that. Because our planet is so much more amazing than you ever see on TV or computers. So much is left out both good and bad that unless you see it for yourselves you likely will never believe it.

No comments: