Because most of the time it is 30 seconds to 10 minutes faster than using a command line Interface or a text based user interface.
Because often if you are not familiar with commands in these other forms you are going to have to look them up in a book or online to use them. So, 90% of the time or more in most instances even to use a Graphic Text based user interface or a Command line interface it is going to be very time consuming while you use your GUI to look up the correct commands for either your Graphic Text Based User Interface or your Command line Interface AND you might find out your devices Software (after all that) isn't compatible with either a Text Based User Interface or a Command line Interface.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.