Sunday, January 14, 2018

Why I don't own an Tesla or other electric or hybrid

I foresee the biggest toll from electric cars will...

If you read the above article if you haven't already I outline why I don't own an electric car. However, it also must be said I also admire people who are taking the risks to reduce the gas and diesel prices for the rest of the world by driving electrics and hybrids. They likely have reduced the prices of Gas and diesel worldwide by 1 to 2 dollars a gallon here in the U.S. already, for example.

But, for me, having my health is more important than reducing oil and gas prices for the world.

So, I'm going to stay alive as long as I can thank you very much.

For example, when I talk to my cousin and his wife. They are in their early to mid 70s and own an electric and a  Hybrid. When I tell them it will reduce their lifespan to do this, they simply say, "Hey. We are already in our 70s. We are doing this to reduce the price of gas for our children and grandchildren. That's why we are doing this and telling all our friends to do this too."

However, that's not me. I don't think that way because my father was an electrical Contractor. So, my thoughts are more nuts and bolts and practical regarding all this. I think staying alive and healthy is more important than driving a hybrid or electric vehicle.

What are your priorities?

 What is more important to you, staying alive and being healthy or reducing gas and diesel prices for the world?

Each of us is entitled to have a different answer here by the way.

No comments: