I guess it all depends upon what you write about. Most of the time I never have writers block. But, if I wrote about some things I always would have writers block. So, often if you have to force yourself to write (likely you are trying to get paid for it) which can be torturous or something that you can actually live with (depending upon the person).
I have always written trying to understand things like myself and the world better. There is an old saying: "Know thyself" which might be the most important thing anyone has ever said. Why?
Because if you don't understand yourself you are a danger to yourself and everyone else. That's why!
So, understanding yourself and the world better is how people survive to be 20, 30 and beyond anyway.
So, writing is one way to better understand yourself (and the world around you). Why?
Because often you cannot have the conversations you need to to understand things better with other people. Because they are having their own problems which are often very different than the ones you are having at that moment.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Monday, April 15, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment