Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Near Death experience and Angels

In Fall of 1998 I thought I was dying and called my son to come get me and take me to the hospital because I intuitively knew if I called an ambulance that I would die like my Dad did in an ambulance going to a hospital. So, if I have to die I'd rather die alone with the angels or with my family at home or somewhere out beautiful in the wilderness I love.

While I was waiting for my son to take me to the hospital angels surrounded me and started saying together: "You aren't going to die! Your Life will get Better now!" They just kept repeating this until all the cells in my body believed them. So, when my son finally came and drove me to the hospital I was talking a lot about the angels and what they said to me.

Even in the emergency room at the hospital I told doctors and nurses of my experience and they all told me that people often have experiences with angels during near death experiences and they hear this all the time in the emergency room.

Somehow I found this very comforting that I'm not the only person that angels come to when people think they are about to die.

Of course all people are different but angels are very useful especially if you do die because you want to go with them to where you want to be and not just get stuck earthbound by not going with them when they come for you.

By God's Grace

A good movie I think is "Ghost" which though it is a comedy covers most of the bases of what actually happens a lot to people. However, it's true it is hollywooded up a lot but you get the basic idea of what actually happens when people die.

Videos

3:38
Ghost the Movie Trailer
Hallfor Cornwall
YouTube - Jan 20, 2017
2:30
Ghost - Trailer
Ghost - Trailer
YouTube - Sep 4, 2012
4:26
The best scene from Ghost Movie 1990
Fenix2586
YouTube - Aug 21, 2013
2:27
GHOST (1990) - Official Movie Trailer
soundfan
YouTube - Jun 20, 2011

Web results

Budget. $22 million. Box office. $505.7 million. Ghost is a 1990 American romantic fantasy thriller film directed by Jerry Zucker, written by Bruce Joel Rubin, and starring Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, Whoopi Goldberg, Tony Goldwyn, and Rick Aviles.
Music by‎: ‎Maurice Jarre
Produced by‎: ‎Lisa Weinstein
Box office‎: ‎$505.7 million
Budget‎: ‎$22 million
 Rating: 7/10 - ‎180,253 votes
Demi Moore in Ghost (1990) Patrick Swayze in Ghost (1990) Whoopi Goldberg ..... between Swayze and Moore, and a plot line that goes far beneath the movie.
Ghost
PG-13
 1990 ‧ Drama/Fantasy ‧ 2h 9m
90% liked this movie
Google users


Description

Sam Wheat (Patrick Swayze) is a banker, Molly Jensen (Demi Moore) is an artist, and the two are madly in love. However, when Sam is murdered by friend and corrupt business partner Carl Bruner (Tony Goldwyn) over a shady business deal, he is left to roam the earth as a powerless spirit. When he learn… MORE
Release date: July 13, 1990 (USA)


No comments: